Monday, August 6, 2012

tears...

Why the hell am I blogging. I guess it's an opportunity to express what I want to say out loud to helpfully an audience that gets it. (So if you don't understand MPD or DID then I'm confusing you and boring you so why are you here?!)

I cried myself to sleep last night. I looked at what happened in my life yesterday today and couldn't find any logical reason fir it. I am sad about my girl #1 not being able to do much due to her sickness. I cuddled up to girl #2 and cried. Maybe that conversation about wanting more with girl #1 and missing each other "broke the camels back" because it shouldn't have lead to crying. Maybe it was seeing new pictures of the kids, whom I haven't seen for a long time. Maybe it's my ex telling me that she still loves me out of the blue yesterday. Maybe it's because my marriage anniversary is tomorrow. Maybe I just needed a good cry? Too often I cry without knowing why. Often if feels very girly and confusing. This felt of a man regretting decisions of my past... Some things can't be un-done. As much as I don't let them hold me back I can't be free of them. They torment me...

So merry fucking happy anniversary to me... Too broke to get divorced. Way more connected to the ex than I can get out of.


No comments:

Post a Comment