Thursday, June 13, 2013

The hunt continues...

Was laid off. Looking for new work.
Getting divorced.

Life is a bit crazy right now and yet I feel really calm about most of it.


I'm working on hunting for work about 75% of the time. Working on a bunch of projects that I have had on my "if I ever have time to do" list. And divorce stuff when I need to as well.



Expressing lots of feelings tonight all over the place...


Next week headed off to see the ex and kids. A bit on edge about it I guess.


3am... I'm finally getting tired. I keep trying to re-adjust back to a "normal" schedule. It's not working...



Learning lots of new IT stuff I haven't had time to do for years. Trying to catch up to where the market is. Feels like I'm in a college crash coarse. Brain is exploding with it a bit...


No comments:

Post a Comment