Saturday, November 9, 2013

in the tub...

Often me use tub time to have down time think. We are doing that now and realized that we haven't blogged for a but. So here it goes.

The new job is really stressful. We had a major breakdown recently that left us really broken. We backed off from working extra to take time to heal our mind. But the cost of my break caused ripples to my girls. I'm sorry about that but I also needed their support... So they crashed too. :(  we are mostly back to normal again... I hope.

Really wanting to switch careers or somehow get in a position with less stress... Not sure yet what it will be or look like.

I struggle a lot inside...

Lately beast has been growing in strength and is out more and more at home. Inside  he sits and watches over the new village tbsy was built when we got the new job and relesedd every one from debters prisen. In fact a common view I get is seeing the back of akhenaton, scott, and beast watching the village. So who is looking? Rachel? No because sometimes she blowing one of the guys in our group... So who knows.


Time to get ready to go out...

No comments:

Post a Comment