Monday, March 20, 2017

Catch up... I GOT MARRIED!

I doubt anyone is reading this. But some catch up. I dismissed girl 1. That situation was hurting us too much. Nothing like looking at leaving town after being layed off and realizing that I didn't want to take her with me. In the end I didn't leave town but it was a wake up call. We did the uncomfortable and broke things off. Will miss our little in that system but the big picture was NOT working as we wanted. Girl 2 and her other bf broke up and seperated. Girl 2 and I never parted ways and got close again after it was just us. 2/24/2017 Girl 2 and I got MARRIED! Yay!!! Now Girl 2 is Girl 1. :) --- I now have a new gf now. Trying to learn and follow lessons from other experiences and not hurt her in the process of applying those lessons. It's been weird. I make it weird... I'm weird... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment