Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Little Sad [rachel]

We had sex with a friend of ours and switched around some ending with me. At the time I thought everything was ok. She even talked about doing it again sometime.

But since then she seems to be avoiding us and seems to shy away from us in social settings.

Last night everyone was giving each other hugs. We got a "I just met you" hug instead of one of intimate friend. (We usually get better than that from just met you people...)

So last night I was a little sad and wonder what went wrong? (Once in bed I cried a little over it and finally decided I, and we, didn't do anything wrong.)


In the end she isn't someone we want lots of time with. But when we are together we didn't want a wall.



Sometimes you take a risk and it doesn't turn out as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment