Friday, November 2, 2012

Checking out

I've really been checking out and switching a lot lately. When I stress I go to my less able to hand things people. Well they are handling it by shutting me down... But I need to take strong decisive domly action... Ya I just fall apart. Well I'm not fully there yet and I'm fighting through it. I still haven't applied for anything. I have one I plan to go work on right now though. Hopefully something comes from that. Letting some of my baser self out to play last night helped me feel better. Sorry girl #1...


I find I'm getting angry and depressed. I hate it. I don't know how to express my job any other way. Why am I so attached to it. Probably because I've given 9 years to this company and now I'm treated like shit. I feel betrayed and used.



No comments:

Post a Comment