Friday, January 18, 2013

Re-focus about Angels

How does one go about getting Angel investors? This is something I've looked at in the past. I've always been vehemently against going that route because I didn't want to extend that control I wanted to another. But even if I had full control of the company then the customers are still the boss. SOOOOO   I'm re-thinking this position a bit. I'm looking for what is next for me and starting an adult gaming company is looking very promising as an opportunity and interest of mine. I'm starting to work on business plan ideas. And as a business plan is suppose to do it is forcing me to re-think some of the approaches I'm using currently vs what I should be using for success. It also it clear to me that I need funds if I take this approach full time and hire developers, etc. It is time to get the business plan down on paper and slide shows and get the napkin diagram down in my head and get the 30 second elevator speech created.

No comments:

Post a Comment