Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spins

I keep getting really spinny lately. (Personalities jumping out unexpectidly or running through lots of them quickly.) Some of the agitation is due to pain of the bad teeth I have. Some is due to feeling trapped in this job. Some is? I'm not sure. It's always been there at a level. It's just pushed up more right now...

I've had some good job interviews lately... Hoping one of them pans out.
Been applying to others just in case.

I'm taking a small break from starting new programming projects for my business right now. Been fixing some defects to make things better. When they came out with android release 11 or something like that... they made it so one of my programs won't work with the newer stuff. That is next on the list to fix.

Well off for now... this was more of a check in.

I'm just sick and tired of being sick from this tooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment