Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New resume - new projects - need more time

I've been working on a new resume to push my career in a new direction. I've added in a new project I haven't even done yet. I'm excited to do this new project. It is needed for my business. Hopefully it takes me in a good direction in my career too. But even more I hope it makes my business take off.

Sooo....  I am looking at my availability to work on my business and it's hard to do everything. I'm going to have to start cutting out some of my fun extras. Damn it. :)

I am starting to get some new defects on my existing products. Using BugSense has really been worth the price from that perspective.


I also keep hearing Sarah lamenting how we still don't have a fiddle... She comes and goes. Some days I see her in the hall playing alone with the music we are listening to. Other days the hall is empty. She's a real tough bitch and doesn't seem to like to come out. Seems if she does it's normally when we are alone.


Akhenaten is wishing for lots of leather to braid whips with. We just can't afford it and are still learning. So for now paracord is a good solution to practice on. But... ya we need the real thing.


I'm just so fet up with work. I'm starting to wonder if something illegal is happening here at work...

Just tired of being tired....


No comments:

Post a Comment