Sunday, December 15, 2013

Arm pain

So (Yes I'm starting with a prepossession so get over it. Ha!) over the last couple of months my arms has been hurting now and then. It started when I realized Girl 2 was sleeping on it too long. Or if I was working at the computer too much. Or if I would play punching bag too much. Or basically anything that strained it. Well about a month ago or so it started hurting when I did leather work. At first my elbow was hurting. Like bone pain ouch. Then the Forearm started hurting too. That's when I backed off of everything. Then my wrist started hurting and then the shoulder. I figured those last two were just compensation pain. Eventually it all settled into my forarm and wrist. Now the shoulder and elbow aren't hurting. The forearm is hurting a little. But the wrist is hurting a lot. Everything feels like a tight rubber band.

I'm tired of it hurting when I use the mouse.
I'm tired of it hurting when I turn and touch my face.
I'm tired of hurting....

I feel less than the person I am.

This is a glimpse of getting old. I hate it!!!



Today was a good day emotionally.


With the arm pain I'm going to plan B on a bunch of Christmas presents so the expenses are higher than I had planned/calculated for. I have the money but I don't want to spend it... LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment