Friday, July 20, 2012

Intro

So if you found this blog you should know it's designed as a place to express the little things that I just need to un-cage from my brain. Things I just need to let go. Or something important that has come up.

I don't know yet if I'll share this with friends. ya...


I saw on tv once an inmate that jumped up on the side of the cage he was in and started jerking back and forth like a chimp does. I have that feeling frequently in my brain. I then get a feeling of anger or at least high distraction. Sometimes Mike will come out and growl a bit. We quickly put him back in if we are at work.

Oh I didn't mention I have multiple personalities living in my brain. They call is a disorder I call it my life. They call it DID. I call it me.



We know of:
[Primary]
Akhenaten
Rachel

those are the main three.

Once in a while Mike or Scotty will pop out.

We hear someone talking with an Irish, or something, accent now and then.

We think we feel and sometimes hear echos of others deeper inside that don't come out yet.


We know understand why we used to stare out the window at school and at home. We still do it at work sometimes and have to pull ourselves back to focus.

Memory sucks...

We built a round table room in our brain after we learned other multiples had build constructions for placement and conversations. That helps us have group chats about what the system as a whole wants.

We are often sad and even cry without knowing why. We've done that since childhood. Well this year we finally found two personalities that are chronically depressed and sad and we are working on things. It's not going so well as far as making any difference other than just acknowledging item after item that just doesn't work or match that person.

More later... Time to work again. Just had to get this distraction out of the way. Damn ADD...


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've started blogging. I know sometimes it's so helpful for me to put stuff into writing, knowing you'll read it at some point. And we'll talk about it if we need to, or not if we don't.

    ReplyDelete