Thursday, July 26, 2012

Uncomforts

More or less we are settled back down after getting that surprise news.

Two things of note that left some uncomforts as it were:

Last night after some fun sex Rachel came out and we instantly felt a little sad and resigned. She understands that in the big picture all of this is for the best. But she still feels a bit betrayed. We aren't sure why. And that isn't really it. Just the nearest description we can come up with.

The other interesting event was this morning when Gracelyn dropped me off for work. They just got done merging. (Grace and Lynn) Since I'm not intimate with either, yet have become used to affection from their primary when I'm leaving for work, it left me a bit lost as to how I should proceed and get that "complete" feeling I was looking for. A few light touches gave me a sense of connection, but not the depth I'm used to. We'll find a groove eventually.


1 comment:

  1. And we have found a bit of a 'groove', I think. It is pleasant to ride in together and have some time to discuss what's going on, whether in the world or in our family or in our heads. Valuable time, I think. -Gracelyn

    ReplyDelete