Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last night...


The birth of a new personality? Who knows…

Last night was horrible. I was trying to get to sleep and my head was chaos. I thought sex would help quite things down. But it didn’t enough.  After that I felt like someone was on the inside jumping on my diaphragm. I felt soo nauseous. To the point I rolled carefully off the bed in case I was going to throw up. It felt like someone new came out but the body wasn’t connected right. Holy shit my lips felt fat and my speech was slurred and wouldn’t sound right.

For a bit I heard myself growling as something else unknown to me come out. It has huge muscles. I felt everything bulk up and later had cramps in multiple locations on my body. It seems more animal than anything. Yet we could think clearly at the same time, just none of us were really “out” right then.
Eventually I stumbled off to the kitchen and ate some cheese. And then crashed and slept hard.
I couldn’t stand to be touched through all this. My poor girl was trying to help comfort and steady me. It was a process we apparently needed to go through. It sucked ass!

Today during lunch the guy with the Irish accent came out really strong and felt really confussed why he was there and eating. He enjoyed our lasania lunch. The phone confussed him and was surprised when I reached over and turned it off. I could take over and we could talk inside. We normally can’t. He was out for only about five minutes, but we usely only get a phrase or two out of him before he’s gone. So that was the longest he’s been out.

Last night we heard his name: Pi'erre

But he’s from Dublin. Name doesn’t fit.

He commented last night it was good to be out of that debtors prison. Maybe he’s a  cage rattler? I think we’ve had multiple…

So WTF is he for? And this body doesn’t fit him at all…

1 comment:

  1. I did a little research, and found Peader, pronounced Pedder (like someone who pets something). That's not far from Pierre, if he's interested in it. I look forward to getting to know him a bit.

    ReplyDelete