Thursday, July 18, 2013

How are we laid out?

Yesterday someone was asking me about how many personalities I have. We have that detailed in the "Da System" link at the top. That covers most of it. But it lead me to think about it a bit.

A while back we created a castle to have a grand meeting room to aid in conversations. I also see beast, eva, and puppies are in their own encampment outside of the castle. And Mr. Pier seems to have come from a debtors prisen where there is a massive group locked up. I got to thinking about the scenery around these. I used to think they were from very different time periods but the more I look at it the less time distinction I can see. odd...

Then of course there are those that are so far outside of this world like the indian boy and his village. There is Scotty that went and hid at our 5th birthday party.
there is Sarah that suddenly showed up one day and seems to live down the hall way kind of near Scotty in our brain, not the castle.

It's a big mix...


We just role with it. But when we stop to think about it then it's kind of weird. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment