Friday, July 26, 2013

Leather Craft [Akhenaten]

So while Scott does all the programming stuff I do BDSM stuff. Well lately I've been obsessing over creating my own leather toys, tools, and such. I've been working on some name tags for my girls so that others can have a bit of a clue as to who is out when we are playing.

Well now I've found this video that gives me TONS of ideas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfrrV2b9eFo&list=PL1834266C7F5D17D1 
I might need to start going to cons... LOL


One plus side to me not having a working computer at work is that I've been able to watch lots of leather crafting videos while I've been waiting. One guy is making guitar straps. Living in Nashville I've thought about making some different ones to sell. Maybe a store like Karma would sell them for me or something. So many directions to take that. But I have too many other projects to work on so I'm not going to go this direction right now. But could be a little money maker.

Along those lines I've thought about making bdsm toys locally. There aren't any craftspeople selling locally. Maybe sell to the shops? But again I don't have time.

Well today our work computer showed up after being re-imaged. So my time is gone now... So we'll shift back to Scott getting the day time again. He simply makes more than I ever could doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment