Friday, July 12, 2013

More Adjustments and random stuff

The rule of multplicity that I live by is that everything is always changing, especially personalities and what/which one the brain will pick at any given time. I can't count on other people or me to react, respond, be, or do what I expect. And that really drives my analytical side bug nuts! I want to be able to know. It is hard for me to sit with the unknowing. It's hard for me to be in the here and now and be present to what other people need or what I need. I want to already know. But life doesn't work that way...

While I was unemployed my brain started reorganizing as we dealt with surging emotions. We dealt with our poly dynamic as well. For many reasons Akhenaten, Scott, and Rachel each took time off. This left our brain scrambling to cope, deal, front, etc.

Well we are finally all back and getting things organized again now that we are working again. When we weren't we started migrating to a natural state of being. The "normal" we do for work is a creation to survive the social norms and requirements of society. Our base normal self is a night creature that finds tangents and runs with them. We do all kinds of random projects. Well that has left us with a long list of TODOs to get done now that we are working again. We are sorting through their priorty and have even made a list. Some we'll do because ya we want to do them for real. Some are more job type things that we'd like to do if we weren't out working for someone else.

Over this forced break we learned a lot about working with leather. Starting to really enjoy the possibilities there and have a long list of ideas in our head for projects to do.

There are five or six whips I plan to braid out and some other toys to build.

There are multiple apps I've invented I want to have someone write and if it has to be me then they will take a while.

etc. etc. etc...

So all that takes money. :( So a lot of that probibly won't happen or won't happen as soon as I want for sure.



Sarah is getting stronger. We are scared about that. She's a cunt and doesn't like some people we do. We keep her in the background and she mostly doesn't want to come out anyways. But slowly she is coming out more and more. Weird feelings flow with her. Weirder to our system than other personalities. Her views are so different. Most of our system share the same outlook and views but express them differently. She doesn't really fit that model. In some ways she says what we are scared to tell ourselves at times. A bit of a protector spirit that way. But mostly she's just being a cunt.



Work. We sit here waiting for access to our computer... boring! Can't really do what we want because ya we are at work. So lots of web surfing...


3D printing. I've been obsessed with possibilities there for a few weeks now. Today on CNN they have a report on 3d printing where they say it is moving from several millions to 1.x Billion in the next few years. I am tempted to go that line, but it requires a lot of trig that my brain can't really handle. But there are many aspects of it I could do. It will probibly be a hobby and I'd like to build a printer from scratch for myself. It fills that robot interest as well as the 3d printing side of things. I'd love to make one that has three or four colors that blend together to make color on demand or some other inking system. I'd really love to build a metal printer too. Those are cool.

I have some business ideas around 3d printing that lets customers modify some parameters to get custom fit products. Maybe I'll work on writing those apps. I have a better business idea around online games to do first though. But i'd love to be able to make a line of customizable leather punches. Not a big money maker, but sounds like a fun project. Maybe I could sell it to Tandy or something. LOL

Yet I find it all so fascinating... So maybe I will go that direction. Just depends on how my ADD goes... LOL


Rachel is slowly coming back. With the deal with MK she turned off. It wasn't that we tried to do that to her or that she let anyone know. Just we realized we couldn't reach her. That was almost weirder than when Scott turned off for a break and we were jumping from Akhenaten straight to Rachel. But she's slowly coming back. She's starting to regain her stregnth. At first she couldn't hold the front very well. Getting better at it again. She's majorly depressed. Typical teenager reactions to non-recipicated love. We'll get beyond it.

Speaking of this issue most of the rest of us are mostly doing ok with this. We still have some weird feelings about it but aren't on the train of thought to make things end like we were before we figured out what was bothering us and why it was. Now that we've narrowed it down to a specific thing it's been easier for some of us to manage. We still need more communication to get this working better...



Speaking of communication it's not been happening at home much because we have all been depressed and dealing with our issues. Me being depressed shot both of my girls into a depression. I'm mostly back out and now trying to pick up the pieces. Sucks because I needed their support which pushed me further down ... anyways fast forward - we are starting to pull it back together. Seems like no matter how hard I try I always end up with people that are depressed and we play the depression dance. BUT this is the best mix yet!!! ;)


I'm slowly starting to teach more BDSM classes. I have a blade class I co-teach. I'm part of the steering committee for a BDSM basics class and probably will eventually teach one of those classes. I do a lot of mentoring. I have become a very active member in my community. But mostly I support girl #2 with her teaching because she's kick ass at it! I am working on a new class that I'll teach. It's working title is BDSM in Action. Working on the TOC, speech, slides, and pictures. I've got a few weeks to finish it...



Helicopter. Ya the ADD is still driving me nuts but it's settling down a bit now that their is a routine emerging with the new job. (but there was just one flying around with red cross paintings on it. I suddenly had thought of Vietnam...)



No comments:

Post a Comment