Thursday, July 11, 2013

Valuable?

New job is going well. Initial learning curve but because it is the same business domain I'm jumping in full swing and just having to learn their product/implementation. I have a stack of stuff to read after lunch...

It worries me how free and valuable I feel now that I have a job again. That should come from inside instead of someone showing me to be valuable. Most of it is the dynamic of how culture has us set up to be valuable only if we are providing money a particular way - a job. But there is so many things I want to do that can make money. If only I had enough time and funds to float me until I could get them to pay off... But I don't.  Soo... I has a job again. LOL

And I'm mostly happy right now. Some major things broke free between MK and me. It is still a bit raw and awkward but I'm trying and so is he. I just wish we didn't have to try so much.

Busy busy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment