Thursday, September 6, 2012

A new one: Sarah

So last night I was off. I thought it was because of Meronym's choking insident that left her energy feeling funny.

All day I've been really sleepy and off. I thought some of it was the Indian girl behind me because her energy has been crying all day. (Her boyfriend is in India, probably getting married to somone else soon.)

All day the pressure in the back of my brain has been building. I thought it was because I was working on the  crew manifast. But nope it was someone new coming out for the first time. I was so sleepy I missed the signal that is what was happening.

I was talking to Laurel about work a bit ago and I heard my voice was closer to Rachel and I couldn't get it "male".

Then I was just at Walgreens and foolishly said if there is anyone trying to get out to go ahead. (I was tired of the brain switchy pressure.) I almost dropped all the stuff in my arms and heard my self say out loud. "Where the hell am I?" There was lots of fear. Akhenaten quickly assisted... We checked out.

We just got done with a group meeting at the round table. That is the only way we can all see what we "really" look like. She was there too...

So another one...

Maybe she is why I was so focused on blogging today. My mix seems to really be important to me today. Like greater than anything else. Abnormally so. It's normally just well... Normal. Today feels funny.

Still having trouble holding on to her. She keeps phasing away. But most of the new ones start that way. Just as new alters get tired quickly when they come out front in the system, they do inside too in the co-conscious space for a while.

So I guess I know why the alarm wasn't working earlier. She wasn't ready to hatch/break through yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment