Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stress at work and at home


Stress really sets off my dissociations at work they are letting a bunch of contractors go. Ones we need to actually deliver in the coming months. The people we are keeping, well they are the ones that should go... They are going off of a contract renewal cycle instead of abilities. Will there be an employee riff Friday? What about next month? We knew they were going to scale down... But I don't handle this part well at all... I'm breaking.

At the same time Girl number 1 hit her head and a child personality is out full time for several days. She can't hear her peoples but says she can feel they are there. I'm worried about it! I wish would give a sign that they are still around.

Last night I let Beast out to play. I tempered him more human and it went in a very unexpected direction. Apparently some things needed to be expressed. Yay for transferance? Holy Shit it was so text book. I was feeling powerless about my life so I found an outlet I could control and be domineering around.

Now to hunt for a new job. And apply. It's a bit hard to hide it at work... I was going to grab the laptop and head to the library for lunch to do that but was just invited to meet up with a friend. Maybe venting for a bit will help anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment