Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sleepy Time...


I can’t work today. This morning I tried and made lots of mistakes and I just gave up. I seem to be able to do my stuff. Stuff I feel doesn’t matter. But work… Too scared to fuck up. This is why I stay in positions where I’m under the raydar. I break too often to be reliable. When I’m stressed I break. I don’t feel streased today though. I just feel like someone didn’t wake up. We turned on the alarms in our head earlier today and felt two people wake. But someone is asleep and bogging us down. We frequently do have this situation and the alarms often help get everyone awake. Not working today. No idea who it is either. The main ones I hear are responding… Being a “boss” as it were this week is helping me be able to only have specific things people are looking for from me. I can hide out a bit for today. Just today…

No comments:

Post a Comment