Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Switching for Sex

It is interesting how different people inside will be near by and I hear them easily for weeks and then they drift off and I don't hear them much for a while. Rachel is like that. I haven't really heard from her nor switched to her for a few days. Not sure why.

The reason I was thinking of this recently was because a couple nights ago girl 2 and I were having sex for like two hours and it was mostly Akhenaten and Scott. Then she went to sleep around midnight. Well I was laying there wide awake for about an hour. Somewhere in there I phased out and Mr. Peare switched in. It was gradual so I'm not sure when it was exactly. All I know is that there was another hour of sex after that. Beast had flowed through most of it all anyways at a mild level.

I figured yesterday I'd be super sleepy from getting the body to sleep after 2am. But it wasn't any sleepier than normal. In fact we were a lot more relaxed. Through all of that I was clear that four of us got our sex needs met. In reflecting on that I noticed the absence of Rachel. I'm sure she'll pop up soon.

Last night the driving need for sex just wasn't there... So soft cuddles and touches. It was nice too.


We are moving offices on Friday. My cube looks so naked and foreign all packed up... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment