Friday, September 21, 2012

Family

Girl 1 needs dental work. Oh god does she. Maybe it's because we are still new as a family, and I know it's mostly just me and my sense of responsibleness, but I'm having trouble feeling comfortable asking girl 2 for help in making it happen. I know if we fix this it helps all of our lives. And we are family. But I feel like I'm letting them down by not having the money for it. If I wasn't supporting my three kids I'd have it. But I'll always make sure blood is taken care of. But I also need to take care of my created family. And so I've asked for the help... But I feel less for having to do so. I know it's irrational. I guess I suck at being a user of others. I'm ok with that!

1 comment:

  1. If you didn't think twice about it, that's when it would be a problem. The fact that you're uncomfortable asking is what makes it okay.

    ReplyDelete