Thursday, September 20, 2012

Gender Skiing

So after the high 80s to 40 through 70 swings we've been having I've started dressing for winter agian. LOL My office has been cold! Thank god they turned the AC off on Monday afternoon. So today I went walking during lunch, with the nice 73 deg weather, and heated up to the point I needed to take my sweater off. (wow)  As I pulled it off I felt myself shifting and as I put on my vest again I locked right in to Akhenaten fully. So I had a nice time walking around feeling male for a bit. As Scott I never feel male or female fully. I always have the duality. So it felt freeing. There is a grove in that space where the struggle stops. When it's present it's like trying to snow ski where there are lots of ruts pulling at you to go different directions. All the fucking time... When I can lock in only as Akhenaten there is a peace. Locked in only as Rachel... Well she's weak enough that she has to borrow lots of Scott, so the struggle is still there but not as bad as just standard Scott mode. Most of the others are out only during sex... So not thinking about it then. LOL

Last night and earlier today I had glimpses of Rachel being back in the mix. I hear her again if I think about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment