Friday, September 28, 2012

Stress increasing

I'm falling apart... I woke up this morning with some pee running down my belly. Peeing the bed. REALLY?! I used to be a bed wetter... But not since grade school. Maybe it was just a dream. But I don't think so. Stress at work has had me feeling really sick. Almost wanting to throw up sick. I know it's emotional and not a bug or something. I'm not handling seeing my friends, and family even, fired. So much for my thoughts of being a manager. I can't stand the idea of firing people that don't deserve it just because of making the books look good.

The good news today is that I found out what my responsibility will be for the next couple to six months. So knowing they plan to keep me clears up my stress some. And I'm still looking for a new job...

I'm busy getting some bugs fixed in the application I've been writing. I want to get it out ASAP to get some extra funds flowing in.

I'm busy and yet can't think... I really need some vacation!!! Oh wait I have some coming up next week! Sweet!!!!!! I hope that helps reset me a bit.

Girl number one is still stuck with the kid out. It's what the fourth day? It never goes this long... What is wrong?! I'm clinging to the idea that they'll return after the antibiotics run out of their system. That is the only thing that I can think of is blocking them in. Their system doesn't handle this antibiotic at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment